Here are the answers to the most common questions asked by questions migrating to the new LMS
How much does it cost to upgrade my system?
Zero, zip, zilch, nada, in plain words; nothing. It's completely free of charge!
How long does the migration take?
The actual transferring of your account is instant as soon as we press the button. However, as we want to be 100% sure that your migration has been flawless, our team will need to perform a check on your system before giving their O.K. This usually doesn't take more than 15 minutes.
What happens to my past certificates and training?
We will keep them all. You will be able to access the same data and training records that were available in your previous system.
What about the courses & the users training progress?
So, a learner started a course in the previous version and didn’t manage to complete it by the time you’ve migrated? No worries, we keep all progress and courses, they'll then be transferred to the new account so you learners can pick up where they left off.
Do the learners have to do anything?
Not much, but yes. We’ll ask them to perform a simple account upgrade. In the new system, the only username the learners can use is their email address (preferably a company email). Therefore, once you migrate, the users have to confirm their email address, save changes, and continue with the training as usual.
How will I as an administrator be supported during the transition?
Our support team will be standing by and helping you with anything you need, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create your support ticket.
In addition to this, we have also launched brand new support tools
- Knowledge base - Basically the site you are on right now, you can search for help and be recommended with how-to articles.
- System manual - A detailed description of the system and all its features will be available in your new Evolve LMS account.
- Interactive User-guides - This is the latest addition to our support tools. You can start a tour of the new system or focus on specific actions and be guided step-by-step on how to do much, but yes. We’ll ask them to perform a simple account upgrade. In the new system, the only username the learners can use is their email address (preferably a company email). Therefore, once you migrate, the users have to confirm their email address, save changes, and continue with the training as usual.
Want to get the most out of the new system?
Then we recommend that you book an onboarding session with one of our system specialists.
The onboarding package will give you and your fellow administrators up to 4 hours of online consultancy with your designated system specialist.
- Get up to speed with the new system in no-time
- Learn how to tailor the training experience to suit your company
- Get useful tips & tricks on how to get the most out of the system and learn about how other successful Scandlearn are using the system.
Price: €250 (Original price €500)
Legacy customers, will get a 50% discount on the onboarding package
We’re here to help! Drop us an email at support@scandlearn or give us a call at +46 184 444 160.